Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Introduction

In my many travels from both my employment and enjoyment I witness many things that make me laugh and annoy me to the point of road rage. I created this blog for a place to share some of my experiences, opinions and misguided suggestions.

I am in the Construction/Traffic Control Industry so you may find a lot of musings dedicated to this topic as I spend time both inside and outside of those infamous orange barrel zones you all pass almost daily.

So take a moment if you will and share in the various postings that I come up with. Some of these postings will be much more thought out than others depending on when I post them. I may be posting these from home, office, hotel room or even a rest stop if I feel it needs shared while it is fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment